In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- Characteristics of Social Emotional Development
- 6 Stages of Emotional Development
- Planning for Social Emotional Development
- Primary Caregiving
- Continuity of Care
- The Impact of Disconnection
- The 5 R’s
- Strategies to Improve Relationships
You’ll explore the foundations of of social and emotional development and develop strategies to support the children in your care. This class is geared towards infant and toddler teachers.
Approved in HI, IN, KY, NC, MI and OH.